* Last modified: May 29, 2019
ASKHUB (“ASKHUB” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
On or through our Application.
• In email, text, and other electronic communications between you and ASKHUB (including on or through the Application).
It does not apply to information collected by:
• ASKHUB offline or through any other means, including on any other website or application operated by ASKHUB or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
• Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application, social media site, or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Application. This includes information you may provide to our Business Partners (defined in the Third-Party Information Collection section below) who provide the goods and services available through our Application.
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of our Application after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Application is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Application. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Application or on or through any of its features, register on our Application, make any purchases through the Application, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Application, including information through the following means or methods, including but not limited to the following:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as name, name format, picture, birthday and/or gender; home, work, billing, and/or shipping postal address; e-mail address; mobile telephone number; user name and password information for your account on our business partner’s applications and websites; and payment information such as a debit or credit card number or similar number through a payment system such as banks, Stripe™, Paypal™ or ApplePay™ (“personal information”);
• that is about you but individually does not identify you, or geolocation information and other information about how you use our Application; and/or
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Application and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the Application. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
• We also rely on or utilize the third party entities including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, or Google. However you may be able to select which information he/she wishes to share with our platform.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Application may include (but not limited to):
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on or through our Application. This includes information provided at the time of downloading and registering with our Application. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Application.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to quizzes, surveys, promotions and other contests that we might ask you to complete.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Application and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Application.
• Your search queries on or through our Application.
• Name(s) of the beneficiary(s) of the intended services or products ordered on or through the Application.
• Information about your home, car, or other personal information reasonably necessary for the actual service provider to provide or deliver the ordered services or products.
You may provide information to be published, displayed, or made available (“Posted”) to other users of our Application (collectively, “User Contributions”) such as “likes” or comments or emojis or other images. Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to information available through our Application, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Application, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Usage Details. Details of your use of our Application, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Application.
• Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, version of our Application, and the device's telephone number.
• Location Information. Our Application collects real-time information about the location of your device, including geolocation information provided by your wi-fi connection or GPS services on your mobile device.
• We will also collect automatically your browsing history, interested purchases, actual purchases, or any other Application use records.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not use or download our Application or delete our Application if you have already downloaded it. We will do various marketing activities that include having a you access our online landing page (ie. website) or directly connect to our application. To clarify, we may track your online or mobile-application activities by utilizing the third-party services or other online services.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, and we may maintain and/or associate it with other related personal information or record of activities we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to not just improve our Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service, but also it will allow us to use the information to develop other business opportunities and use them commercially. You are hereby allowing or enabling us to do such commercial activities including but not limited to the following:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Application according to your individual interests.
• Recognize you when you return to our Application and the purchases or orders you may have placed.
• Analyze your purchase pattern, interests, and related products or services.
• Analyze the customer profile, demographics, locations, and any other particulars.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include but not limited to We, ASKHUB, will use various data collection and analyzing services to track your browser history, use history, among other transaction records by using or relying on various data collection technologies including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Maps, Stripe, and Google Firebase.
• For example, we will sometimes use Google Analytics, an analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to collect certain information relating to your use of the Application. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed in the memory of your mobile device, to help us analyze how users use the Application. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our Application by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). For more information regarding Google Analytics please visit Google's website, and pages that describe Google Analytics, such as www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
• Sections of our Application and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit ASKHUB, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Application statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Application or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
• Our business partners (defined to include entities including but not limited to the actual mobile application operator(s), counter parties, third party vendors, shareholders, directors, officers, principal(s), investor(s), affiliate(s), subsidiaries).
• ASKHUB WILL SHARE SOME OR ALL YOUR INFORMATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOU PERSONAL PROFILE, APPLICATION USE OR NAVIGATION HISTORY, TRANSACTION RECORDS, HISTORY OR DATA WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDERS, BUT ALSO WITH OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SHAREHOLDERS, INVESTORS, CONSULTANTS, OPERATORS, THIRD PARTY VENDORS, AFFILIATES, AND SUBSIDIARIES. Your personal information may be subject to our business partner’s privacy policies, including but not limited to:
o Google Maps
o Hyundai Motor Group
o Kia Motor Group
• Data analytics or processing companies.
• Your mobile device manufacturer.
• Your mobile service provider.
Online Tracking (Do Not Track)
We currently do not take any action nor participate in any “Do Not Track” signals that would allow us to respond to such signals or other mechanisms. However, some of our third party vendors or partners may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use ASKHUB. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use our Application. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Application and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or our Business Partners.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Application or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Application.
• To provide your information to our marketing consultants and business partners that are across border (namely in South Korea), including but not limited to Hyundai Motor Company, Kia Motor Company, and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries that will work with us in developing various marketing and business opportunities.
• To share your information to other private service providers that will help facilitate function, payment, and usability testing. When you make a transaction with one of our business partners, we may provide them with identifiable information necessary to perform the transaction. We may also provide them with aggregated or de-identified information.
• To use your information to provide customer service
• To use your information to help or cause you to personalize and customize you experience, including but not limited to promotions, reward program, referral program, or marketing activities.
• To detect and prevent fraud or security of customer use or transaction(s).
• To enable ‘like’ function by friends within Facebook network or comparable social network functions
• To directly send or allow/cause another business’ partners or vendors to send marketing materials to you based on the customer transaction history or based on browser history/record,
• To use customer's information to develop or improve e-commerce business opportunities,
• To cause or allow third party vendor(s) or service provider(s) to send you its own marketing materials to you, and
• To other commercial purposes of ASKHUB or its business partners and vendors.
• Any other circumstances, with your consent.
We use location information we collect to provide you with the information, products, and services you request through the Application. This information may be provided to our business partners to fulfill your requests.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and our business partners’ services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile in the Application to opt out of such uses. There is no cost to you for doing so. Please note that changing your user preferences may render certain functions unusable in whole or in part. For certain opt-outs, such as your opt-out to share your credit card information, you may need to do actively and manually do so.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To our business partners in order to fulfill your requests for information, products, or services. We do not control our business partner’s use of your personal information, which may be controlled by their own privacy policies.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ASKHUB’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ASKHUB about our Application’s users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us your account information to one of our business partners, we may transmit that information to that business partner.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• Any other circumstances with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Application’s EULA, and billing and collection purposes.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ASKHUB, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction and to law enforcement per the terms of the User Agreement or if we , in our reasonable and sole discretion, deem it necessary.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Promotional Offers from ASKHUB or service provider /merchant. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by ASKHUB to promote our own or third parties’ services, you can opt out by adjusting your user preferences in your account profile and/or unsubscribe by following the instructions in those messages. You acknowledge that you are not required to consent to receive promotional messages as a condition of using the Application or the services. Please note that the service provider or merchant may still send you marketing or promotional (or non-promotional) opportunities to you directly and separately even if we have stopped doing so. You may have to unsubscribe separately with such service providers or merchants if you wish to opt out or unsubscribe from such service providers or merchants.
• Even if you unsubscribe, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or use of the services or the Application via text, email, and telephone.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Application and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information if it is necessary for the us to maintain the personal information for the purposes of completing a transaction, providing a good or service you requested, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship, and/or for the other purposes set out under 1798.105(d). We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Application that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California Civil Code Section 1798.110 permits you to request that we provide you with the the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about the you, the sources of collection, the business purposes for the collection, and the categories of third parties with whom we have shared the information. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us 42 WEST STREET #315, BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11222
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is posted, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to email@example.com. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
We have implemented reasonable measures and practices designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Any information we collect or provide to our business partners will be encrypted using industry standard technology.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unwanted use and disclosure. We utilize a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. All supplied Personal Information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. However, no company can fully prevent security risks and as such you understand and agree that mistakes may happen and that bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards. If a breach in security of your Personal Information occurs, we will notify you via the e-mail you provided through the Site.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for access and use our Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. If we allow you to use biometric technology (such as your fingerprint) to access and use our Application or if this feature is available to unlock your mobile device, you should be aware that any biometric information you register, including those of others, may be able to access your personal information in the Application.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information stored in, or transmitted by, the Application or the servers we use to provide you with our services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Application.
Twolinecode North America Corp.
42 WEST STREET #315
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11222
Or via email: